Dental Office Manager
Are you motivated and an experienced leader? Multi-specialty, PPO/Fee-for-service dental practice in Hawthorne is looking for a Dental Office Manager to manage and coordinate front and back office. Must be familiar in all specialty codes (OS, Ortho, Pedo, and General). Experience of 5 years in dentistry is required and some dental assisting experience would be a plus.
The office is staffed with specialty doctors delivering a comprehensive care for patients. The company is run like a family practice that delivers top notch customer service. Hawthorne Smile Spa believes in taking care of their staff and making sure that everyone enjoys coming in to work everyday.
- Manage employee relations and make sure staff have the necessary resources
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments
- Greet patients and maintain professional appearance
- Resolve patient issues in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Patient insurance billing and verification
- Oversee collections and accounts receivable
- Support marketing and promotion initiatives
- Coordinate with lab
- Patient status reports/status meetings
- Generate monthly statistic reports
- Oversee processing of dental claims and coordinate with dental insurance companies
- knowledge in checking insurance eligibility
- familiarity in billing all types of insurance
- Experience in Eaglesoft
- be comfortable in presenting treatment and discussing finances with patients especially with OS, Pedo and Invisalign treatments
- must be professional and sharp
- must be able to write narratives to insurance companies
- must be able to put a system in place for front office and back office and for smooth check in and check out for patients.
- must be outgoing, compassionate, patient, detail oriented, organized and can handle stressful situations
- ensuring practice production and collection goals.
Salary will depend on experience. Medical, vision, life insurance and 401k benefits plus 2 week vacation.